Do you enjoy teamwork and working outdoors? Do you desire a career in the construction industry?
If so, Renaissance Roofing, Inc. currently has open positions! Renaissance Roofing, Inc. was established in 1996 and is a family owned and operated company providing the highest quality of residential roof installation and repair in Western Wayne, Washtenaw, and portions of Southern Oakland counties. We are looking to add qualified employees who wish to pursue a career in the construction to our team.
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- 18 years of age
- Background check
- Ability to climb ladders
- Roof walking
- Capable of lifting up to 100 pounds.
- Starting at $16.00/hour – overtime after 40 hours.
- $1.00/hour increase after 90 days.
Additional compensation available for employees with a chauffeur’s license willing to drive company vehicles to and from job site.
Renaissance Roofing, Inc. will offer you the following:
- Steady, consistent employment with overtime - available 9 months of the year.
- Industry leading benefit package.
- No experience necessary – we will actively train and provide possible advancement whenever available. 75% of our top roofers began as laborers.
- All tools and required safety equipment will be provided.
Benefits Package (Available to all Full-Time Employees)
Paid Holidays as follows:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day + Black Friday
- Christmas Day
- Christmas Eve
Paid Time Off
- After 1 year – 5 days
- After 3 year - 7 days
- After 5 years – 10 days
- After 10 years – 15 days
401-K Profit Sharing Plan (up to 6 month wait)
- Ability to invest earnings into the plan
- Renaissance Roofing, Inc. will contribute 3% of your earnings, regardless if you are contributing with a two-year vesting period.
- Effective either January 1 or July 1
Group Health Insurance Available
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance -
- Blue Care Network or Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Uniform shirts and twice a year uniform reimbursement
- Mileage allowance
- Cell phone reimbursement for all employees who drive company vehicles (chauffeur's license required)
- Unemployment benefits available during winter months in accordance with the State of Michigan